Want to Enjoy Your Retirement in Comfort and Grand Style? Go See Trilogy at La Quinta, it’s Worth the Trip!
Trilogy at La Quinta is a 55+ golf and tennis resort community of just 1,238 homes offering the ultimate in retirement and vacation living in the Palm Springs desert.
Those of us that that live here will tell you that hands down Trilogy’s homes and rich lifestyle is unequaled, and that dollar-for-dollar there is no better value anywhere in the Coachella Valley.
Retirement Living Perfected!
From the moment the towering stone monuments come into view, you can’t help but notice the majesty of the soaring Coral Mountains, the beauty and grand scale of the natural environment, so extraordinary, that it inspires awe every minute of every day.
Once through the guard-gated entry, Trilogy Parkway takes you on a journey along a winding road bordered by tall stately palm trees and expansive green-hued fairways lined with plumes of bright red and fuchsia bougainvillea.
Timeless Quality and Priced Right
Shea® built Trilogy home resales come in thirteen one-story models from 1,300 to over 2,700 square feet, with lot sizes ranging from about, 5,000 to over 10,000 square feet.
There are over 400 luxury homes lining The Golf Club at La Quinta a championship 18-hole golf course, and many of Trilogy’s homes have commanding views of the rugged San Jacinto and Coral mountains.
Already well-appointed, many of Trilogy’s resale homes are upgraded and include, Casitas, pools, spas, fire pits, barbecues, putting greens, and even bocce courts. Some homes have added aftermarket solar systems, water softening and filtration systems for added energy and cost savings. Regardless of amenities, all of Trilogy’s homes are perfectly suited for the best of indoor and outdoor desert living.
Trilogy’s low to mid-range homes are priced from $300,000 to $650,000, with larger luxury homes priced to $800,000.
Luxury Homes of Distinction
Distinctive luxury models like the Talea and Mesquite, range in price from $650,000 to $800,000. These larger homes offer distinctive architectural and design features, high-end finishes, 10 foot ceilings, custom over-sized doors and windows, GE Monogram stainless appliances and three-car garages.
Many luxury homes offer plush indoor and outdoor living spaces with captivating desert and tropical landscaping, outdoor pools, spas, fireplaces, and putting greens. These fine homes are the epitome of comfort and distinction.
A Model and Price to Suit All
There are options for two, three and four bedrooms, with an equal number of baths, some with offices, dining rooms and detached Casitas (bedroom suites), and covered outdoor living spaces.
A two-car garage is typical, but many are extended to include space for golf carts, bikes and storage. Luxury home models come with three car garages or two full size garages and a separate golf cart garage.
Life is Extraordinary When What You Want, is Outside Your Front Door
Two Clubhouses (Santa Rosa and Coral Mountain), championship golf and tennis, community fitness and sports center, two large swimming pools, and on-site wellness Spa, offer a lifetime of activities and events.
There’s something for everyone.
- 18-hole Championship Golf, Pro-shop, driving range, putting & chipping practice areas.
- Bistro 60 Bar and Restaurant at the Golf Club at La Quinta.
- Sports Center with lighted Tennis courts and stadium seating, Pickleball, Bocce, and Horseshoes.
- Two Swimming pools. Play, swim laps or rock out with Aqua Aerobics.
- Fitness Center with indoor track, weights, and dance studio.
- Social Gathering spots with large outdoor fireplace and barbecue areas overlooking the fairways.
- Grand Ballroom for comedy nights, parties and dancing, Bingo, and lots more.
- Meeting rooms for training, education and club gatherings.
- Theater for movie and game day sporting events.
- Well-stocked Library with card and game tables.
- Separate Billiards and ping pong room with high-top tables.
- Arts & Crafts spacious facility with a kiln, art supplies storage, and offering classes and clubs.
- Gourmet Cook Centers for cooking classes and parties.
Coral Day Spa onsite offers facials, massages, hair and nails.
- Café Solaz at the Santa Rosa Clubhouse offers delicious breakfast and lunch fare, and pre-party and show night appetizers.
All Fun, All Action, All the Time!
Trilogy’s all about the active adult lifestyle. There is never a dull moment to be had (unless you choose it), and there are so many friends and neighbors to share it with.
Whether you are a fitness guru, wine connoisseur, arts or crafts enthusiast, Top Chef or foodie, movie buff or karaoke star, there is a never-ending variety of lifestyle and social choices from which to try, or master.
For the more adventurous, there are plenty of fun, exciting and challenging clubs, quests and trips to keep even the most curious, satisfied.
Buy Your Own Trilogy Dream Home!
I am a Keller Williams REALTOR® and resident of Trilogy at La Quinta since 2010. I can help you find the desert retirement or vacation home get-away of your dreams!